Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Welcome to Facebook Layouts

Hey everyone, welcome to Facebook Layouts. There's no blog on that topic so I thought I'd make one on it - I'll cover applications to customize Facebook. Wait a minute... is there such a thing as a Facebook Layout? Well.. not quite.

Facebook isn't like Myspace, you can't actually create and upload your own customized HTML layout and annoy all your friends. And let's be honest, it wouldn't look that great.

But ... you CAN do something else.

Here's a hint: Facebook applications!

By installing those neat applications, you can actually make your Facebook do some useful and fun things. I'll cover the latest news and things you'll find interesting about customizing your profile, or Facebook layouts.

4 comments:

Gaël said...

Hey papy, you rock !
Regards
Gaël o' Annemasse, France

aydcery said...

http://facebooklayouts.blogspot.com/ U can find facebook layout

Unknown said...

"Probably the only blog on facebook layouts. Because no one really cares."

Hahaha... I do care, otherwise I won't be here :D

You've got nice sense of humor, though.

And, good posts on facebook layouts!

Keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog! I have been following your blog for some time now! Very amazing content! If you are looking for 2011 Facebook Layouts click on the link now!